|Each week on the Bulldog
Tailgate Show (Fridays 5:30 6:30 pm) during the football season Joe, Sonny, and
Erick will make their picks of 12 games from across the NFL, College and High School
leagues. YOU can play along with them and have a chance to win great prizes.
All you have to do:
- Pick your winners and the final score for each team in
the Tie-Breaker Game of the week
- Submit your filled-out entry form by 5 p.m. Friday.
- Make sure your entry form includes your name, hometown
and a way to contact you like an email address or phone number
- Listen the following week to find out if you were that
-Only one entry per person/per week
-Picks must be turned in by 5 p.m. Friday to be eligible
-Prizes will be determined by station management at KOHU/KQFM
-You do not have to play every week to be
eligible for the season long contest
-The Tie-Breaker will be used if multiple entrants pick the same number of winners in a
- Difference between total points scored and your guess
(can be higher or lower than the actual number.)
- Difference between winning teams final score and
your guess (can be higher or lower)
All entries tied after both scenarios will be
declared a winner for that week
-In the case of a possible tie for the season long contest. Scores will be selected for
three State Title games scheduled for the final week of the contest. The weekly
Tie-Breaker rules will then be used. If still tied the Tie-Breaker game from the previous
week will be used and we will work backwards each week until there is a winner.
Email Erick Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any contest questions.